Перейти к контенту
Конференции клуба Родим и вырастим

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello!
It is very good topic!!!
My name is Natasha. I live in Kiev.
I like English. But my English not very well. I can’t speak and writing well.
I will be very happy, If you can help me to perfect my English.

Поделиться этим сообщением

Hi there)
I'm very exited about having found this theme! It's a strange thing, but just a day ago I told my husband how much I miss my studings, comunication and learning the new stuff in this neverending field as language...It really turns me inside-out and even gives me the creeps to fisically sence the loss of smth, that has been my (if I can use this word here) obsession for long time :(

Lack of experience leads to these dark moods and till today I haven/t seen the light on the edge of a tonnel...
Dear girls, you're great to have started up here and I do hope this topic will proceed, surely with the help of you and new interesting discussions :ddrrink:

Pleaseeeeee! Don't let this precious stuff end up so fast)))

Hi all!

I live in Finland 5 years (oh my God, time goes fast...) I started to talk English here by listening foreign people, I have many foreign friends from any country, from Peru, Sweden, Indonesia... I speak also Finnish. My Finnish is more well than English, because I have studied it very thoroughly and I am studding building engineering in Finnish...
English I learned just by listening and I can not write correctly. I remember something from my secondary school, but we had bad language education.
I wish I can write and speak more correctly.

so... Let's talk!

Hi all!

I live in Finland 5 years (oh my God, time goes fast...) I started to talk English here by listening foreign people, I have many foreign friends from any country, from Peru, Sweden, Indonesia... I speak also Finnish. My Finnish is more well than English, because I have studied it very thoroughly and I am studding building engineering in Finnish...
English I learned just by listening and I can not write correctly. I  remember something from my secondary school, but we had bad  language education.

so... Let's talk!

1713960[/snapback]

I have lived in Finland 5 years. (oh my God, time goes fast...) I started to speak English here by listening to foreign people. I have many foreign friends from any country; from Peru, Sweden, Indonesia... I also speak Finnish. My Finnish is better than my English because I have studied it very thoroughly and I am studying building engineering in Finnish.
English I learned just by listening and I can not write correctly. I remember something from my secondary school, but we had bad language education.

Just compare! :dwaft:

Hi there)
I'm very exited about having found this theme! It's a strange thing, but just a day ago I told my husband how much I miss my studings, comunication and learning the new stuff in this neverending field as language...It really turns me inside-out and even gives me the creeps to fisically sence the loss of smth, that has been my (if I can use this word here) obsession for  long time :(

Lack of experience leads to these dark moods and till today I haven/t seen the light on the edge of a tonnel...
Dear girls, you're great to have started up here and I do hope this topic will proceed, surely with the help of you and new interesting discussions :ddrrink:

Pleaseeeeee! Don't let this precious stuff end up so fast)))

1534464[/snapback]

I'm very exited about having found this theme! It's a strange thing, but just a day ago I told my husband how much I miss my studies, comunication and learning the new stuff in this neverending field of language. It really turns me inside-out and even gives me the creeps to physically sense the loss of something that has been my (if I can use this word here) obsession for a long time.
Lack of experience leads to these dark moods and till today I haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel.
Dear girls, you're great to have started up here and I do hope this topic will proceed, as surely it will with the help of you and new, interesting discussions.

:friends:

Hello, everybody!
How nice to see all of you here!
Talyana,thanks a lot for this topic!

I wander on the confa more than a year, and just right now has reached your coast :aiaiai:
And though the topic is " the American English " and as to me,my english(if hasn't yet forgotten :plak-plak: ) is absolutely English, nevertheless, I am all my soul and thoughts with you!!!

When I was fifteen years old, I have left for England to study English language with the native speaker. ( is it really thirteen years has already passed? :tik-bum: )
Earlier I studied French at school for more than ten years. English in current of year has seized so, that in my college I has been selected as the best foreign student of the
year. I didn't wish to go to the university in England.I was homesick wery much. So I has come back home, since then I try to support practice, working as the translator, otherwise I most likely shall forget language.

With a birth of children the situation has become complicated because of the sharp shortage of time. But now I see an opportunity to practise with you.
It is just fine news!

All for today. I am looking forward to see you soon. :blu:

Lots of love from Maria :gpuls:

Hey, it's been a while since anybody posted a message here!

I was hoping to join this brilliant society when found out it to have disappeared :parrdon: !

Anyway, hope it's been a temporary pause :D .

My name is Lana. I am a mom to a 17 month old daughter Elizabeth. I've been practicing British English for several years now. But before that I spent several months in the US, Dallas, Tx. So I would love to restart practicing Am Eng too

Special thanks to Talyana for starting this topic. :flowers:

See you all! :D

Hello girls!I am very glad to have a chat with you here! though it is difficult to tape in English (will be a good practice).I see I am the first in 2007 :D
About myself: I am 21,pregnant,as you see,study in the University(already tired of it ( the 4th year))? have the best hasband in the world and I am fond of meeting new people very much... :D

Well, I'd like to be the second guest of this topic in 2007.
My name is Yana. I studied English at school, then continued at the University (MSU, psychological department). Now I'm going to become PhD in psychology, so I have to translate much literature from English to Russian. That's why I understand english better than speak. So thank you for the opportunity to practise a bit. :D
P.S.:oh, to write this post was harder, than I have expected. :D

Masya,
Hi! Once I wrote there many posts, but then neglected. My English is not good unfortunately, but I will try to wrote more. Nevertheless I want to practice my English.
Soon you have a child-birth. Do you know who will? Easy child-birth!!!
Who will you be later your study? How many years are you studing else?

I know I have the mistakes. Excuse me. :parrdon:

Yanch*,
Hello! I'm glad to see you there. For to me too easely read then write myself. I didn't study the language from the school. I graduated the school practically ten years ago.

Hello, ladies!
I'm so glad to see that the topic is still alive and kicking! :clap: I'm sorry I don't drop by as often as I used to and as I'd like to, but with the baby around, I barely have time to do what I have to do, and often no time at all to do what I want to do. I definitely don't have time to correct mistakes, not that mistakes made by anyone are particularly bad and they definitely don't stand in the way of our communication, so let's just talk. I'll try to write more often from now on, I just wasn't sure if anybody was interested in the topic, for some reason, the forum didn't show me new messages in it for a couple of months now!

To sort of kick off the discussion and make it more lively, let us discuss one topic in particular (of course, we can always converse on other topics as well), in hopes of creating a relatively fast-paced back-and-forth. So, nothing creative comes to mind, but here's something that most people will enjoy talking about: movies, cinema, motion pictures, whatever you want to call them.

What are the latest English-speaking movies you've seen (you do not necessarily have to have SEEN them in English, just as long as the movie itself is originally in English - sorry, I'm not up-to-date on Russian movies)? Did you like them? Why or why not? Are there any movies you are looking forward to seeing?

Posh*,
I haven't seen you in ages! Where've you been? How are you doing? Why aren't you stopping by more often?

Hello, ladies!
I'm so glad to see that the topic is still alive and kicking!

2109832[/snapback]

Well,this topic is started again at last! I am very much glad to it,too!
I envy you, you have a fine opportunity to practise every day ...and it's doesn't depend on your desire :D
I'm sorry I don't drop by as often as I used to and as I'd like to, but with the baby around, I barely have time to do what I have to do, and often no time at all to do what I want to do

2109832[/snapback]

What,then,what shall I do in this case? If I shall lose just a few of freedom to visit this conference- a life, I am afraid, becomes absolutely grey...So?whle you have only your Сашенька,you are almost free as a wind,yet... :blu:
, the forum didn't show me new messages in it for a couple of months now!

2109832[/snapback]

so,as to me...I was in dispair... :platch:

What are the latest English-speaking movies you've seen

2109832[/snapback]

The devil wears Prado,
in the original, :D
has made an impression
upon me ....
Translation does not transfer all the expression of the
the text and the
emotion of film
As well
Night in the Museum
isn't bad-good jokes in the original sound more sharply...

It]s so great to see this topic rolling...not so fast but whatever...

Guys! I feel I'm loosing it, my skills in English( How on earth I could teach someone few years ago?! Seems like a fairy tale to me in this moment...keeping mum about my pronanciation :P

As for the movies, the last one I watched was The devil wears Prado, pretty good I'd say)
Moreover I know the topic of it from the inside,as I have worked
for one Russian publishing house through 2,5 years! My editor in chief resembles the one in the movie as her reflection!

After I had a baby there have been no chance to go out to wach smth...actually no regrets cause I haven't mentioned any worth pictures)

Ladies, I'd like o know if any of you have been reading smth interesting in the original? Any suggestions?))

Hope to hear from you soon :nazvet:

Good morning, everybody!
About movies:
last time I watched (sounds strange - is it the right form?) "The Shawshenk Redemption". Something was wrong with DVD and I couldn't switch on russian translation. So I had to watch it in English. This is one of my favourite films. :clap:
talyana*, is there any russian mowies which you can watch in USA? I mean translated in English and may be even popular? Or Americans are not aquainted with russian cinema at all?

Пожалуйста, авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Вы сможете оставлять комментарии после авторизации

Войти